1. The birds have been keeping us busy filling the feeders lately. It's been so cold and they are very hungry. It's not been very good weather for picture taking from my kitchen window. The birds and I are both hoping for some sunshine and better weather soon.
2. My burning question for the day. Why can't the media be as relentless in their questioning and probing for answers for both political parties? That's all I'll say about that.
3. Our outside foundation work being done will be finished today. I can't tell you how happy our kitties will be to have the noisy backhoe and bobcat gone. Stormy has been the biggest wuss of all and hides all day. Callie is the only one who isn't afraid of anything. I think she would face down a grizzly bear.
4. I can't believe how fast time is going. Christmas has been over now for a little more than 2 weeks. I still have a few things to put away. The house looks so boring after all the lights and things are packed away.
5. We're supposed to have temperatures in the 40's today and maybe 50's by Sunday. Strange after the bone chilling weather we've been having, but I'll take it. Surely the sun will shine, it seems like a long time since we've seen it.
I need to hurry this post up. They are going to be unhooking my phone line any minute to finish up in front where they are working so that means no internet and it may be awhile before I can visit my blog friends. Have a great weekend!
Linking up with A Rural Journal for Random 5 Friday.
Until next time...