Thursday, August 14, 2014

Good Fences



I have to admit that the objective in this shot was not of capturing a fence, but a partial rainbow that was in the cloud.  The rainbow disappeared by the time the camera was in position, but I thought the cloud and sky were pretty and the fence was a bonus.  This is a drive-by shot as you might be able to tell by the shadow of the car in the first photo.

I'm linking to Theresa's Good Fences.

On another note...I am suspending comments on my blog for a while until my head clears up.  I've been suffering from dizziness most of this week and am not able to read many blogs without my head feeling wonky.  Since I won't be commenting for awhile, it is only fair that I let you scoot on out of here, too.  The dizziness is a recurring problem (thankfully, not too often) that I've had for years ever since I had a severe bout of labrinthytis.  I can usually go about my daily chores and even drive, but the eye movement from reading makes the problem worse.  

Take care, blog friends, and I'll catch up with you when I can!

Happy Thursday to you!
xo Cheryl